Friday, April 13, 2007

All About the A-Club

I am going to FORCE myself to post at LEAST once a week to let everyone know (who wants to know) how our family is doing and what we're up to.
Of course there will be pictures of Asher...he's all "you people" really care about anyway! :)haha!!

6 comments:

al said...

Hey - I like all the A Club members equally!

Well, maybe not. I guess I really wouldn't change your or Aaron's diapers...so maybe I do love Asher most.

Angela said...

You wouldn't change my diapers!?!? I'm hurt.

Anonymous said...

I like the A Club members too! but I thought that me and Anna were part of it too!
I would change your diapers Angela!

Angela said...

Amy! You of course are in the a club as well!! I would change your diapers too!! :)lol!!

al said...

Yes, I do have a small problem with the A Club, in that Asher has taken it over. I mean, I don't see any pictures of me and Amy on there - and we are ORIGINAL members. What's happening here?

Anonymous said...

YEAH all of a suddon Asher comes along and we get booted out of the A club. BOO! That sucks!