It's official! Today is the 6 year anniversary of Aaron and my very first date. Most of you know the details, but a quick version of it would be: I asked for a ride to Newcastle, WY and he complied. Who knew that the seemingly innocuous question would lead to a lifetime of happiness? I am so glad that God blest me with such a wonderful husband and now a beautiful baby boy!!
Aaron surprised me with tickets to the TONIC SOL-FA concert tongiht!! I am stoked! Asher's Aunt Angie and Grandparent's are going to watch him in Watertown. I love Tonic Sol-Fa!!! They truly ROCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
THAT WAS 6 YEARS AGO!? It's shocking and WONDERFUL to have known you both for that long. Here's to your next six years together! (Asher'll be in first...or fifth grade. He's probably a genius and will need to skip a few grades.)
Post a Comment