Monday, August 20, 2007

And we're crawling...


Well he has been for a few months now, but we moved into a new house and we didn't have the Internet for a while...so here is a preliminary picture for you. In fact as soon as he gets just a little "braver" he'll be walking.

4 comments:

SpyGirl2304 said...

oh, he's such a cute little peanut! he's already getting so big!! :-)

al said...

He looks so proud of himself! :)

Anonymous said...

HE IS THE CUTE-EST BABY I HAVE EVER SEEN! HOW DID YOU GET SO LUCKY? I THINK ITS BECAUSE YOUR SISTER AMY IS SO BEAUTIFUL! HAHA! JUST KIDDING! YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY TO HAVE HIM!

becki said...

Hello Angela! I just thought I would check out your blog since I'm way into blogging too! Your son is so adorable! It's always fun to check out fellow ADPi's and their new families! Hope all is well!! Loyally, Becki Trebil-Baker