skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, May 18, 2007
Asher is 100% MALE!
If He could choose--he'd only play with remote controls and cell phones.
Here he somehow got a hold of his dad's
PlayStation
remote control...
needless to say we went and bought him his own toy cell phone /remote control and he
LOVES
it!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I love these pictures! They are my favorite!
June 6, 2007 at 11:14 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All About the A-Club
Asher and his Dad
(look at Ash! He's smiling!!) He's FREE from everything!!
I finally get to hold him!!
Down to only a feeding tube! I never thought that would make me happy!
More of the Ash-Man
Asher's getting better
(even though it doesn't look like it)
Asher's Rocky Start
On the ventilator
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(18)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(3)
A Day at the Park!
Asher is 100% MALE!
Asher is 6 months old
►
April
(9)
About Me
Angela
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I love these pictures! They are my favorite!
Post a Comment